Work Search Recruitment
- Part Time
We are seeking an experienced Administrator to join this busy corporate finance and specialist training company in Wakefield. This role is an all-round administration role, supporting the business in completion of all administration, and supporting the busy team.
We require someone with confident communication skills, as there will be a significant amount of telephone and email communication within this role.
- Provide assistance to the Corporate Finance Team for project work.
- Assisting with specific desk-based research and producing target lists/databases.
- Answering office telephone and general office duties.
- Follow up leads from databases and enquiries via email and telephone.
- Develop specific expertise relating to our market sector and our products and services.
- Build and maintain database and documents to a high degree of accuracy.
- Combine complex data into clear, actionable reports and proposals.
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
Essential requirements for the job:
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Exemplary telephone communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office software and Outlook
- Competent multi-tasker with time-management skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Hours: Part-time hours (job-share) between Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
Salary: Up to £24,000. 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and birthday off.
Reference: WS 252