Work Search Recruitment
- Full Time
Our client based in Huddersfield is currently seeking an experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician to work on Heavy Good Vehicles. They are a well-established and successful company within the industry.
Working within a workshop environment you will be required to:
- Diagnose vehicle faults, carry out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines
- Repair and replace parts and components
- Advise the Service Receptionists about required repairs, and liaise with other members of the Service Department
- The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems, and have the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
- Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationships to deliver required information in a timely clear manner.
- All works must be accurate and consistent adhering to all processes and procedures.
Working hours are 4 set days per week 7.00am to 5.30pm (this may include 1 weekend day, however this is negotiable)
Salary: £15.00 per hour (Plus overtime available)
Reference: WS 201