Work Search Recruitment
- Full Time
An experienced Marketing Executive is required by our client in Huddersfield to support the business growth. The successful applicant will be responsible for designing and delivering strategic campaigns, including the generation of marketing content, as well as contributing to product positioning and messaging. You should be creative but also technically-minded and capable of managing the delivery of various marketing projects, including product launches and market research.
- Planning and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Researching market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information to guide the Development, Product and Sales teams
- Project management and delivery of social media, advertising, and PR against the Marketing Plan
- Supporting product launches with the generation of marketing material in line with project timelines
- Supporting the generation of content and stands for global trade events
- Generating technical promotional documents including datasheets, case studies, application notes and user guides
- Supporting team members with the generation of sales and technical presentations
- Contributing to product messaging and positioning
- Updating website content using WordPress (previous use of/experience would be beneficial)
Essential skills and personal attributes:
- Basic marketing qualification and/or proven experience delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Experience of market research techniques
- Ability to manage concurrent projects
- Proven skills as a collaborative team player
Marketing experience working within a technology field or fast-moving consumer goods and experience of producing technical marketing documents would be an advantage.
Previous use of design software (eg., inkscape, adobe CS or similar) and experience with basic video production would be beneficial.
This is a great opportunity for a confident marketeer with previous experience who is ready to take the marketing lead and make a real impact within the team and market.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
Reference: WS 188