Work Search Recruitment
- Full Time
A Service Advisor is required by our prestigious client in Wakefield. Working within a busy Service department with an established team, this is a key customer facing role and you will be one of the first points of contact within the dealership.
Daily duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Booking vehicles into the workshop for service and repair, assisting customers with any enquiries
- Organising the workshop diary and loading system
- Liaising with the Technicians and Workshop Controller for vehicle progress reports
- Updating customers on the progress of their vehicle
This is a busy and varied role which requires excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, and organisational skills. Previous Customer Service experience ideally within an office or motor trade environment would be desirable.
Working hours: Rota week on and week off at 7:30am – 16-30pm and 9:00am – 18:00pm and 1 in 3 Saturday’s 8:00am – 14:00pm
Salary: £24,000 with OTE of £30,000
Reference: WS 176