Work Search Recruitment
- Full Time
A qualified motor vehicle technician with at least 4 to 5 years experience is required to join this independent specialist in Wetherby.
We are looking for a person with good problem-solving techniques and initiative. Attention to detail and high-quality workmanship is very important, we want new team members to share our ethos whilst encouraging new ideas to be brought to the table that could help us improve.
- Carry out a range of diagnostics and undertake a wide range of servicing and repair work.
- Ensure effective use of technical knowledge including the use of special tools and diagnostic equipment.
- Analyse job cards and diagnostic information carefully to understand the vehicle’s condition and what is required.
- Communicate with other members of staff about the vehicles and jobs within the workshop.
- City and Guilds/NVQ level 3 (or equivalent).
- A full UK driving licence.
- Candidate must have a good selection of own general hand tools.
Previous Jaguar Land Rover involvement would be preferred but not essential. On-site training will be provided on our diagnostic software of SDD, Pathfinder, and Autologic. 3rd party training will be provided for air conditioning machines, gearbox flushing equipment, and Picoscope as and where required.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm. Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £45,000.00 per year depending on brand experience and qualifications.
Reference: WS 261